‘The heat of summer makes me crave fresh, cool foods. On my trip to the market, I found some fresh feta that inspired me to create this simple recipe. A watermelon, some black olives and, there we go, you have a salad!’
- Cut the watermelon and cheese into cubes
- Gently mix together the watermelon and cheese cubes in a salad bowl.
- Pour olive oil over the mixture
- Season well and keep in the fridge
- Serve well chilled with a glass of Itinéraire B rosé
Tip: if it’s a large watermelon then you can use the excess cubes for your aperitifs or desserts!